Friday, January 22, 2010

SINGULARITY!!

FAST! NOW!

Come on! Show up once and for all! Sickn' tired of waiting...

When will it ever change? Will it change?... Will? I have a bunch of that, I drown in my own, thanks.

You! No no, You! Oh shut up I'm sick of it. IT'S YOU! Oh nevermind, it just passed...

...passed away... like me... and you someday... no, not you! It's... you.

I'm I meant to this? Am I meant to be or to me or to you or for something... and somebody?

Me?

SHIT!

I WANNA DIE FOR SOMETHING GREATER! BIGGER! STRONGER!

Live for someone, and die for something...


...Just anything but myself

9 comments:

  1. In order to live for someone and die for something you really do HAVE TO BE SOMEONE. You have to be you. yourself. has on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that. And that's the reason I struggle everyday... So someday I can be worth giving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already know you already are.
    grow up. leave your teen thoughts at home. you are better than this.

    open your eyes.


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. primeiro dizes que queres e agr vens-me com essa? tu já és maturo para não andares com esses pensamentos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Não creio que a maturidade tenha a ver com a questão mas tudo bem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. é claro que tem. controla o pensamento.

    ReplyDelete
  7. O problema não é o pensamento, é o animal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. pois. então cala o teu animal. eu tento calar o meu xD

    ReplyDelete